FANDOM


Vouchers for Scorpion
Vital statistics
Quest Vouchers for Scorpion
Map Liubech Suburbs
Location O3-4
Npc Huckster
Item Reward Reward Bag



Summary Edit

Quest Chain
Moonshine for Bugor
Vouchers for Scorpion


Huckster might be able to get you a Scorpion in exchange for 200 vouchers

Steps Edit

Bring 200 Tickets for S. Kozyemhaka to Huckster

Notes Edit

The Reward Bag has 20% chance to drop the Scorpion VZ61 SMG and 80% chance to drop 7.62x54 ammo

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.