|Item Reward||300000 rubles|
|15000 Combat XP|
|100000 Survival XP|
|75000 Support XP|
|The Shadow of History|
|Stalker and Mercenary|
This quest can be taken from Wolf after finishing "Stalker and Mercenary".
Your task is to find a scientist named Felix and get his documents to Wolf.
The quest has two possible endings - you can give the documents to Wolf or keep them for yourself.
The rewards listed refer to actually giving him the documents.
- Find the wrecked boat in square A5-1. Search it.
- Felix dried his clothes at a fireplace in the top left corner of square Б4-3. Take a look at his diary near the fireplace.
- His stuff got carried away to the east by the stream of the river. Find the next diary in square Б4-1.
- From there head to Б5-4. Trigger the diary and the stake right next to it.
- Follow the stakes of the scientist to Б5-2. Then your journal tells you to "find the path Felix took".
- Head east and find a dead body under the railroad in B4-2. Don't forget to hit the diary.
- Go back to Camp Radius and talk to Wolf, he will ask you if you found something.
- Choose the first option to let him have the documents - or choose the second one to keep it (answers might be in russian)
After giving Wolf the documents and finishing this quest, Wolf will offer you a third quest that can be taken every 24 hours called "Катись Колесо".